Want to have fuller and darker eyebrows? Explore nature! Follow these hassle free remedies and enjoy the bliss
St. Jerome has once said- “the face is the mirror of the mind, and eyes without speaking confess the secrets of the heart”. It is the face value which is the first and the key factor which a person memorizes of another. Ever since the evolution of mankind; he has done a lot of efforts to enhance and beautify his face.
Eyebrows crowns the entire face; so it is of utmost importance to keep them well maintained. A fuller and well arched brow is what everyone dreams of. Some people are lucky enough to have fuller ones by birth; while there is a majority of clan who strives for it as at times they end up with thin brows because of over plucking, waxing or threading; ageing may also hamper it or some nutritional deficiency at times.
Whatever the problem is, our own kitchen has the solution for all your problems. The kitchen or we can call it as the store house of our biggest treasure- ‘the spices’ offers us the best remedies to have fuller and thicker brows.
Our body is designed in such a manner that one requires adequate amount of all nutrients to have a hale and healthy living. Depriving the body of any of the nutrient will have repercussions in one or the other way.
How to Make your Eyebrows Grow Faster
The human hair is made up of Keratin. Each hair is anchored into the skin by hair follicle. So, to have healthy hair the circulation has to be perfect and our body should get a proper intake of protein in the diet. If one takes a healthy diet, nothing like it! And if one is deprived of one or another nutrient, there is nothing to worry about; as it can be easily compensated and worked upon.
So, here are a few home remedies which are easy to do with and totally hassle free. Try them out at your ease and get the desired voluminous brows you have always craved for. So,If you are asking, how to grow eyebrows back fast naturally? Then here are the solutions:
1. Olive Oil
Also known as the ‘liquid gold’ of ancient world, this valuable treasure has a lot to do than just being a special kitchen ingredient. Its benefits are many; but to name a few we can say- weight loss, cancer, cholesterol, blood pressure; name it and olive oil has a cure for it. It is a rich source of vitamin E, which helps one achieve darker hued brows.
Here is the process one needs to follow for the application of olive oil:
- Warm the olive oil by pre heating.
- Massage it for 5 minutes before going to the bed.
- Leave it overnight to do the wonders.
- Rinse it off with warm water the next morning.
There is another procedure for the application of olive oil:
- Take half tablespoon of olive oil and mix few drops of honey to it.
- Apply it on the eyebrows and massage for 5 minutes
- Leave it for 30 minutes.
- Wash it with warm water.
- Repeat the same for once daily till you achieve desired results.
2. Castor Oil
Since time immemorial, castor oil is one of the most widely used ingredients for hair, skin and health. It is a rich source of protein, vitamin, fatty acids and anti-oxidants; it is also known for its anti-bacterial properties.
It nourishes the hair follicle and also promotes hair growth. Here is the step-by-step guide to use castor oil and have healthy and fuller brows:
- Take a small amount of cotton and soak it in castor oil.
- Apply it gently over the eyebrows.
- Massage gently with finger tips for about 2-3 minutes.
- It should be left for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Afterwards, wash it gently with warm water and mild cleanser.
- Repeat the same for once daily for a week.
- The results will be visible within a week’s time.
3. Coconut Oil
Whenever one talks about healthy skin and hair, coconut oil or ‘the wonder oil’ undoubtedly makes its mark. The horizon of its health benefits is vast. Talk about skin care, improving digestion, treating yeast infections, increasing immunity against infections- this oil is a one-stop solution for all of these. It has its unique fat composition which makes it ideal for hair care. Also, this oil is a good source of proteins, iron and vitamin E- which all helps in achieving darker brows. So this oil is undoubtedly one of the best and sure shot remedies.
Check Out: Natural Tips to Prevent Hair Loss
Here are the steps one should follow to apply coconut oil and have puffier and desired eyebrows:
- Take a few drops of coconut oil on fingertips.
- Apply it gently on eyebrows.
- Massage it for few minutes as it enhances blood circulation.
- Leave the same for overnight.
- Rinse off with warm water in the morning.
- Repeat the process daily for 1-2 months and experience the magic.
4. Onion Juice
Ever thought that onion juice might come into picture, to help one achieve fuller brows? No, right? Well surprisingly, instead of just giving teary eyes; onion juice has lots of benefits too. It helps add volume to hair; it has anti-bacterial properties in abundance which acts as a plus point for fighting with hair fall. Also, the juice helps in improving the blood circulation which in turn contributes to hair growth. Onion Juice is a rich constituent of sulfur which improves the production of collagen tissue which further strengthens hair follicles.
Follow the below mentioned process to apply onion juice:
- Extract the juice of one small onion by grinding it.
- Massage it gently over the brows for 5 minutes.
- Let it dry on its own.
- Wash it off post drying with mild cleanser and cold water.
- Repeat the process once in a day till desired result is achieved.
5. Egg Yolk
The hub of protein, fatty acid along with higher amounts of vitamins like A, D, E. Egg Yolk is a rich source of many nutrients in one go. The vitamins in it promote hair growth and also prevents hair fall. The eyebrow hair is made up of keratin and egg yolk is undoubtedly a great source of protein.
Follow the below mentioned step-by-step procedure for the application of egg yolk:
- Break an egg and separate the yolk and white part.
- Beat the yolk till it’s thick and creamy.
- Apply the same with cotton.
- Leave the same for next 15-20 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
- Apply the same once or twice a week.
6. Fenugreek Seeds
The seeds which have been used since millennia because of its numerous health benefits. From the best flavor to dishes to controlling diabetes; fenugreek seeds have diverse benefits for one’s skin, hair and health. It is called as a potent hair potion. An amazing source of proteins, nicotine acid, lecithin, it promotes hair growth by rebuilding hair follicles; which in turn adds shine and prevents premature ageing of hair too.
Follow the below mentioned procedure for the usage:
- Soak 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds for approx 5 hours.
- Grind the same and make a thick paste of it.
- Add a little coconut oil or almond oil to the paste.
- Apply the paste before going to bed.
- Leave it overnight.
- Wash the same next morning with warm water.
- Do the same for 2-3 times a week for the next 2 months.
7. Aloe Vera
The miracle plant which boasts of its several health benefits. Known for its anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties. It is extensively used in beauty products; it is the crux of million dollar beauty industry. This miracle plant has seamlessly integrated itself into everything we use. A perfect source of protein which contains 18 of the 20 amino acids found in the body. Also, it contains vitamin A, B, C and E. It contains proteolyic enzymes which rejuvenates hair with its own nutrients. Because of its enzymes and moisturizing properties it nourishes hair follicles and also softens the skin nearby the brows.
Here is the process about how to apply aloe vera to the eyebrows:
- Extract the gel out from a small branch of aloe vera.
- Massage the gel over eyebrows for 10-15 minutes.
- After 30 minutes rinse off the same with Luke warm water.
Also Check: Water Based Moisturizers
Here is another alternative method of applying aloe vera:
- Prepare a paste of ½ tablespoon aloe vera gel mixed with a little honey or coconut oil.
- Apply it over the eyebrows.
- Leave the same for next 30 minutes.
- Rinse it off with warm water.
This intensely sour flavored fruit is an amazing source of vitamin C; which makes it a powerful antioxidant. It has immense benefits on human body; and skin and hair benefits are amongst those. A vast source of Vitamin C, B and folic acid, it provides brighter hues to the brows and also nourishes them.
Follow below mentioned steps for the application of lemon:
- Take a slice of lemon.
- Rub it gently over the eyebrows.
- Leave it for next 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water.
The other alternative method is:
- Put sliced peels of lemon in 1/4th cup of coconut oil.
- Let the solution sit for 15 days in a cool and dry place.
- Apply the solution with cotton ball.
- Leave it overnight.
- Wash the same next morning.
Note: Avoid direct contact with sunlight for 2 hours after the application of lemon as lemon can lighten the color of hair.
A wholesome supplement for major health nutrients. It is an ideal source of nutrients such as Vitamin A, B12, D Calcium, Carbohydrates, Phosphorous, Magnesium, protein and Zinc. Milk has been used since ages to infuse skin and hair with proteins and vitamin. Milk adds volume to hair and also provides lusture. It is a great source of protein too, which adds up for fuller and voluminous brows.
Refer to the below mentioned steps for the application of milk:
- Pour some amount of milk in a bowl.
- Dip a cotton ball and gently rub the same over eyebrows.
- Let it dry on its own.
- Rinse off the same with warm water.
- Follow the process till desired result is achieved.
10. Eat Healthy
Nothing in the world can replace healthy diet intake. To have healthier and fuller brows here are a few nutrients which one should incorporate in his diet:
- Vitamin A: Easily found in food like red pepper, sweet potatoes and carrot
- Vitamin C: The ‘sour’ nutrient; found in lemon, broccoli, peppers, oranges
- Vitamin E: Food like almond, basil, peanuts, spinach, olives is rich source of Vitamin E.
- Protein: Cheese, tofu, lentils, yogurt are a few food items which one must intake to have protein.
- Omega 3 fatty acids: found in food like avocado, walnut, olive oil, salmon
- Iron: Food like milk, fish, green vegetables, lean cuts of meat are rich source of iron.
Apart from all the remedies, there are few more additional things which one must take care of to have the desired brows:
- One should exfoliate the skin on a regular basis and remove the dead skin as it increases blood circulation.
- The hair follicles under eyebrows should be massaged in circular movement in the direction of hair growth.
- Apply petroleum jelly on the brows at least 2-3 times daily; as it conditions and moisturizes the brows.
- One should avoid frequent plucking, tweezing or waxing.
- Break a Vitamin E capsule and apply few drops of it twice daily.
- One should also avoid pressing eyebrows too hard while applying the eyebrow pencil.
- Avoid stress.
- Avoid scratching or rubbing brows too hard.
- One should take a proper 6 hours sleep.
- And most importantly, one should drink plenty of water and keep the skin hydrated.
So, follow either of the above mentioned remedy and reward yourself with healthier and fuller eyebrows.