Here is our Ultimate guide about How To Thicken Hair: Since the creation of human being hair has been counted as a significant and integral part of our outer looks. Besides serving different purpose, hair also perform the aesthetic function of enhancing beauty and personality to a person. Our hairstyle defines our personality and makes a permanent impression on others as an individual has a different hair style to follow which serve as a form of individual expression. Whenever we meet any people, men or a woman, the first thing that catches our attention is his/her hair.
No need to say, any man or woman, who owned a beautiful hair, can easily make an impression at first sight. Since history hair is recognised as the symbol of feminity in the woman, and symbol of Manliness and virility in Man. So there is a continuous search to know how to get thick hair as the true fact is, whether it is a man or a woman, presence of thick, beautiful hair added an extra stylish look, and hair loss can seriously affect the personality in both cases. So taking care of hair is the most natural daily habit.
How To Thicken Hair in 2017
Our hair density is quite high in the childhood, and in puberty, it reaches the highest rate. But after 35, hair volume began to decrease due to an unhealthy lifestyle, overeating of oily, spicy and junk foods, due to some liver disorder, etc. In a woman, it has been noticed that hair fall occurs as a symptom of post pregnancy.
Apart from this, thin hair volume can occur due to the gene. So whatever the reason is daily hair care and by following some methods, we can try to increase our hair volume and make our hair thicker. To find the solution how to make hair thicker , here we are going to discuss how to get thicker hair by natural ways and by using some products.
Also Check : How to Get Rid of Frizzy Hair
How to Thicken Hair Fast
The volume of the hair especially the head-hair depends on a lot of the physical factor. Any minor health factor can affect the hair health. Overuse of harsh chemical based shampoo, pollution and unhealthy lifestyle can result in thin hair. Some chronic diseases, such as poor liver function, diabetes, abnormal hormone level, or any extended medical treatment can make our hair fall procedure very fast. So to get a thicker hair, we must consider some health factor to be maintained at any cost, Only then you can get the satisfactory answer to the question how to make your hair thicker. Such as:
- To improve poor liver function.
- To lower the use of chemical based shampoo.
- To Avoid Hair wash every day.
- Use some essential oils massage to prevent hair loss.
- Make sure that you have enough green vegetables that contain iron and vitamins in your daily diet.
- Avoid stress and try to sleep at least 8 hours a day.
- Take enough water.
Products to Thicken Hair
To get thicker hair and o prevent hair fall let us have a look at some of the best Hair thickener products which can serve our purpose. Name of some products to thicken Hair are:
- Lush Caffeine Hair Loss Hair Growth Thickening Treatment Formula Serum
- Dove Men Care Thickening Fortifying Shampoo.
- Vitamins Hair Loss Shampoo – 121% Regrowth and 47% Less Thinning
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil
- PURA D’OR Anti-Hair Loss Premium Organic Argan Oil Shampoo
How to Thicken Hair Naturally
Hair fall is a curse of modern lifestyle, and it is a common health problem to all men and women. Rapid hair causes thin hair and baldness, which is not a desirable situation. So to prevent that situation, we depend on successful hair control therapy that includes uses of different brands hair-fall control shampoo, use Hair fall preventive serum, Hair extension etc.
But these procedures have not proved to be fruitful in every case and so could not give us the satisfactory result. Considering the facts and side effects of chemical based products, natural products or herbs are the best way to thicken hair naturally. Natural herbs have inbuilt properties to prevent hair loss and to promote hair growth. Check : Flat Iron For Black Hair.
How to Make your Hair Thicker and Fuller Naturally
If we want to know how to make our thin hair thick, some natural herbs will come in the first row like Alovera, Hibiscus etc. So if you have thin hair, don’t worry, and before investing on costly products to make your hair thicker, try some simple and natural remedies which cost minimum, but give you best result within few days. Such natural remedies are:
1. EGG: The Egg protein is excellent to improve our hair health. We can increase our hair volume by using egg. Take one or two egg according to your hair length, mix it with the hair oil and apply it on the hair and scalp directly. Allow the mixture to sit about 30 minutes. Then wash off with lukewarm water.
2. CASTOR OIL: Castor oil is probably the best answer if anyone wants to know how to make your thin hair thick. The use of castor oil for the growth of hair follicles is a traditional method that has been successfully implemented for hair growth. To make your hair thicker castor oil therapy is the best as it contains Omega 3, vitamin E, fatty acids and ricinoleic acid. Apart from this castor oil have high antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that provide nutrition to the hair scalp on massaging. Apply castor oil in a rotating motion. To make it thin, other oil like coconut oil can be mixed with it. The massaging process increases blood circulation to all the hair strands.
3. AVOCADO: Avocado is naturally nutrient enriched fruits that contain almost 20 vitamins and essential minerals. So no wonder it will give a quick response in hair growth. To get a thick hair smash required quantity of avocado, mixed it with wheat germ oil and made a smooth paste. Apply this paste on your scalp and leave for 20 minutes. Then wash it off.
4. GINSENG: Ginseng is a natural herb that contains many compounds which have uncountable benefits to make thin hair thick. It works magically to regenerate cells and ensure hair thickness. Ginseng is available in capsule form. The capsule can be mixed with oil for easy use.
5. OLIVE OIL: The goodness of olive has been proved beneficial for beauty treatment in the past. To get a thick hair, massaging of olive oil is very effective as it nourishes each hair roots and enhances blood circulation on applying on the scalp.
6. FENUGREEK SEED: Fenugreek seeds are very helpful as a natural remedy to prevent hair loss and damage dandruff. Soaked fenugreek seeds can be used as a paste on the scalp to reduce dandruff which is the main reason for hair fall.
7. ESSENTIAL OILS: some natural essential oils are very useful for the growth of hair. Such oils can be used as a massage oil to make hair thicker. Such two oils that are mainly used for hair thickness are grape seed oil and Cedar wood essential oil. Other essential oils to increase hair thickness are Jojoba oil, Lavender oil and Thyme. All these oils have vitamin E, ensure hair growth.
There is some quick way of getting a voluminous hair. If you already have a thin hair and you want to give it a thick look, so there are two ways to make thin hair looks thick.
Simple DIY Tips for Thicker You Hair
To use baking soda instead of your daily shampoo. Make a paste of baking soda and water and apply onto your hair. Your hair volume will increase instantly. Our regular shampoo leaves residue on the scalp, which makes our hair looking dull. Using baking soda helps us to remove that residue completely and enhance the volume.
Rinse your hair with Apple Cider vinegar after shampoo wash, and leave it till it gets dried. After drying, you will find an instant increase in hair volume. Apple Cider Vinegar is full of nutrients that nourish the hair roots and it helps to keep the ph balance of the scalp. Apart from this benefit apple cider vinegar completely clear the residue that deposited on the hair roots and if you continue the use, it will prevent hair breakage and will promote hair growth.
How To Get Thicker Hair For Men
Hair-loss in case of guys causes baldness, and for sure no guy wants this. But often it has been noticed that baldness in case of gent comes down by genes, which is impossible to avoid. But In most of the case men are not so much aware that their hair lines are slowly thinning, so it’s getting quite late when coming into notice. Take proper action before you notice your hair-line getting thinner day by day. There is no such shampoo or medicine which can cure baldness but if you are aware enough of your hair care routine, you can slow down the process. Here is some easy way how to get thicker hair for men:
USE A THICKENING SHAMPOO: Try a thickening hair shampoo that contains ketoconazole. Use it twice or thrice in a week.
AVOID CONTINUOUS COMBING: To prevent Hairline from getting thinner, you have to stop hair fall first. Often men get a habit of combing hair. Each time you comb your hair, you lose your hair. Also, constant combing makes your hair looks flat. Instead arrange your hair with your finger.
DO NOT USE HAIR DRYER: To stop hair loss and to get a thick hair, stop using hair dryer try to dry your hair naturally. Each time you are using hair dryer, your hair roots becomes dry and week.
STOP SMOKING: Smoking means in taking nicotine which is harmful to general health. Besides these smoking increases the level of some hormones that are the factor behind hair fall. Smoking also chocked the tiny blood vessel that supplies blood to the scalp.
USE A HAT: Over expose to the sun can damage your hair. So use a hat to protect your hair from the sun rays. Scorching rays of The Sun can burn our scalp and form superoxide that inhibits hair growth.
So, friends this was our Guide to Thicker Hair, I hope you found something useful, Make sure you Share this with you Friends and Family.