Regular shaving, waxing and tweezing can be a real pain in the ass, going through so much pain every other weekend just seems too much bear. And permanent hair removal can be quite too expensive. So what’s the solution?
Thanks to technology today, you can remove your hair using portable laser machines, sitting at the comfort of your home, without any hassle. They are an inexpensive alternative which can help permanently remove your hair with an affordably priced machine which can be used anytime anywhere.
- Laser Hair Removal At Home
- Best Laser Hair Removal Machines
- 1. Tria Beauty Hair Removal Laser 4X
- 2. LumaRx Full Body IPL Hair Removal Device for Face & Body
- 3. Braun Gillette Venus Silk-Expert IPL 5001
- 4. Iluminage Touch Permanent Hair Reduction Device
- 5. Veet Infini’Silk Light-Based IPL Hair Removal For Home Use
- 6. Philips Lumea Comfort IPL Hair Removal System
- 7. Tria Beauty Hair Removal Laser Precision
- 8. Remington iLIGHT Pro Hair Removal System
- 9. Silk’n Flash&Go Hair Removal Device
- At Home Laser Hair Removal User Guide
- Laser Hair Removal Side Effects
- Safety Precautions
Laser Hair Removal At Home
Just calculate how much money you spend yearly, on waxing, shaving and tweezing to get rid of all the unwanted hairs from your body.
This nominal one time investment, can literally help you get rid of all your hair permanently within just a few weeks without any pain or external cost, so what are you waiting for, go ahead and look through this review where we have listed some of the best permanent hair removals at home solution devices with IPL and laser technology.
Laser Technology vs Intense Pulsed Light
Most people seem to have a confusion between IPL (Intense Pulse Light) and Laser, as both operate through a similar procedure where energy is produced to disrupt the cycle hair growth of each follicle, which reduces hair growth without damaging the skin tissue. However, the main difference between the two is the technology used in them to generate this light. The laser is considered more effective and substantial, which delivers permanent results within 5 sessions.
However, IPL is much cheaper, which can also burn dark skin because of the higher pigments in it. Laser settings can be customized based on skin and hair color which can also be used to remove facial hair, IPL, unfortunately, isn’t advanced enough to offer facial hair removal features. The laser can also target several hairs within just fractions of seconds. They are also more accessible as laser hair removal machine, which can be used anywhere by anyone, because of their better battery lives.
Best Laser Hair Removal Machines
So we have listed some of the home laser hair removal tools, which can help get rid of all your hair and this regular pain permanently. So, get rid of all your parlor appointments as we list some of the best hair removal laser machines.
1. Tria Beauty Hair Removal Laser 4X
Tria is amongst the most dermatologist recommended home laser hair removal, machines. This machine targets and permanently prevents the hair follicle from generating any hair. This machine can also be used on the face as well as your body. It comes with an easy setting, which can be used by anyone.
- It comes with simple settings for skin and hair color, which can be changed according to the users’ preferences.
- It can be used by both males and females.
- It is dermatology tested, which can also be used on your face as well as your body.
- It comes with a 30-minute battery, which can easy cover your face and other parts of your body.
- It also comes with a LED display which the guides the users through each treatment.
- It has small laser unit, which covers only 2 cm of your skin, making it a long procedure to remove all the hair in a single sitting.
- It doesn’t include all skin tones, which can affect your skin if your complexion lies between fair to dusky or any other dark skin tone.
Verdict: Tria Laser is considered as the best permanent hair removal machines, which give visible results with a single use. You will no longer have to worry about your legs or hands after using this machine for a few times.
2. LumaRx Full Body IPL Hair Removal Device for Face & Body
LumaRx has given the professional power in its user’s hands, which can be used and operated easily. It delivers permanent hair removal at home, without any pain or hassle. It comes with two replaceable caps, one for your body and one for the face. This portable device is perfect to reach even the hardest areas on your body like your upper lips or underarms.
- It comes with two interchangeable caps, designed to offer protective hair removable treatment on your face and your body.
- It works deep inside the skin surface, permanently removing all the targeted hair.
- It is designed with the technology used by professional laser service providers, which makes this is effective as well as efficient.
- It comes with an easy manual guide and setting that can be used by anyone above the age of 14.
- It has a short battery life, which won’t be able to remove all your hair, in a single sitting.
- It also has complex setting options which can’t be used without the manual, so we recommend you to read the manual properly.
- Avoid using this product if you have sensitive or dry skin as it can affect the quality of our skin.
Verdict: LumaRx offers evident results removing 94% of your body hair. It is designed to deliver its customers with silky smooth skin, within 3 uses. This machine has great home laser hair removal reviews, which makes it one of the best hair removal machines across the globe. It gives a rich finish, without damaging your skin. So say no to all the pain, from waxing and tweezing and grab this machine today.
3. Braun Gillette Venus Silk-Expert IPL 5001
Gillette one of the most popular hair grooming and removing company has designed a silk expert laser hair removable for its female customers. It is considered as the best home laser hair removal portable machine, which can give you smooth soft skin within seconds. It is an FDA-cleared product which is powered by Braun.
- It leaves your skin hair free, with a silky smooth finish.
- You can use this machine anywhere from your face to your toes.
- You will see no hair growth after 3 to 7 uses the machine.
- It has a decent battery life which will allow, you complete the session without any break, but just make sure that you always keep it fully charged.
- It doesn’t pains similar to getting minor static electric shots, so you don’t have to worry about pain.
- It is designed to suit dark hair colors, which makes it unsuitable for blondes and redheads.
- This product doesn’t feature any setting based on skin color, which makes it incompatible for people darker skin tones. Anyone with dusky to olive skin tone should not use this product.
Verdict: Venus silk Smooth is a salon-inspired professional hair removal machine, which is clinically tested and proven to show evident results. It is considered as the best laser hair removal machines in the market, which also has great customers on the internet. You no longer have to worry about your hair, as there won’t be any left to worry after using this product regularly.
4. Iluminage Touch Permanent Hair Reduction Device
If you are looking for a permanent safe and quick way to get rid of all your body hair than Iluminage Touch is the product for you. This is amongst the most efficient home laser hair removal machine. Use the laser touch on the targeted area once in every week and within 5 to 7 week, your hair growth will automatically decrease.
- It is manufactured with a Dual wave technology, which offers permanent hair removal.
- It shows evident results on all skin tones, which is also suitable for all skin types.
- It also provides the widest range of hair colors settings, which makes one a favorite amongst dermatologists.
- It painless easy and fast, unlike your parlor appointment which can take hours.
- It comes with a simple guide, which we recommend you to read and enjoy removing your hair permanently.
- Ensure to consult your dermatologist before using this product as it might affect the quality of your skin.
- This product doesn’t deliver same results for all skin types, which might be the cause of your dissatisfaction with the product.
Verdict: This is an FDA certified and dermatologist tested product, which has amazing home laser hair removal reviews. It is equipped with both laser and IPL technology which works together to remove all hairs from any part of your body. Iluminage promises to give you a smooth skin without any pain or extra cost. So, go ahead and flaunt your beautiful skin, donning all your shorts and dresses.
5. Veet Infini’Silk Light-Based IPL Hair Removal For Home Use
Veet is another most popular hair removal brand, who sells gels to shaving machines to get rid of body hair. Veet Infini’Silk is an IPL based hair removal machine, which is amongst the best machine for permanent hair removal at home. It has different skin color sensor, which automatically set the pulse on users’ suitable skin color. You will be able to see permanent results with 4 weeks of use.
- It has a skin color sensor, so customers don’t have to worry about setting its pulse.
- It comes with a user guide which can be used by anyone.
- This hair removal machine can be used by both men and women of any age group.
- It gives show permanent hair removal within 4 to 5 treatments with the machine.
- It also has a decent battery life, which has pulled it up in this list.
- It is not suitable for dark skin tones and its tone sensor is limited based on certain scale. So, avoid using this if you tanned or of extremely dark complexion.
- Ensure to use the manual, before using the products as the process might intimidate some users in the starting.
Verdict: Veet Infini’Silk is an FDA and dermatologist tested product, which comes with a guarantee to protect your skin against all skin damage while softly removing all your hair from your body. it is designed with the same technology, which is used in the top salons near you. You can use this anywhere on your body from your bikini areas to your legs.
6. Philips Lumea Comfort IPL Hair Removal System
Philips is one of the most trusted electronic brands in the country. Lumea is the best home laser hair removal machine. This works on all sensitive areas, giving a smooth silky finish. Wear anything you want to, without changing your mind as you will have no hair to worry about once you invest in this product.
- It prevents hair re-growth, which is visible with single use, which permanently eliminates hair from growing by 4th or 5th treatment.
- It also comes with 180 money back guarantee, so if you are unsatisfied with the results, you can simply get a refund.
- It also features skin tone sensors and cool touch pulses, which protects your skin against any laser damage.
- It has five light energy adjustable setting, which can be customized to obtain the best results based on the skin tone of the user.
- It also comprises of a flash and slide mode, which allows users to use it continuously.
- It also comes with a 2-year warranty, which makes an ideal choice.
- It doesn’t have a long battery life, so it can go off, while you might still be using the product.
- It is not the best choice for dark skin color, as it can cause burn patch on their skin.
- Unlike other portable laser hair removals, it is not suitable for removing facial hairs.
Verdict: This Philip laser hair removal machine will deliver you a smooth finish, taking away all your hair problems. You won’t be worrying about your hair after using this product for one month, as you skin will become smooth as butter with zero stances of hair. It can be used by anyone without any hassle, so turn on your PC and order this today.
7. Tria Beauty Hair Removal Laser Precision
Tria Beauty has presented us with the best permanent hair removal at home solution, where we don’t have to wait for our parlor appointments or go through the pain of shaving or waxing. Now get smooth skin with this precision in weeks. It is also a tested and FDA checked products you can stay assured of your safety.
- It comes with two setting options, one based on skin tone and other on hair color.
- It can be used anywhere on your body, even the most sensitive parts.
- It can be used by all genders and all age groups.
- It is designed using the same technology which is used, by your professional parlor services.
- It also has 15 minutes battery life, which is enough to treat a particular region of your body.
- It is designed for a small area, so expect great results on your armpits and your hands.
- It is designed in a portable structure which you can carry easily anywhere.
- It is not suitable for dark skin colors and can cause burns on their skin.
- It can’t be used on your facial hairs, which makes it an outdated model, as most laser hair removals are able to deliver this feature without much effort.
Verdict: This product is built with professional technology, which can give you permanent results with few weeks. This is also FDA cleared and tested so users don’t have worry about any side effects or problems with the product. It’s easy to use manual helps in giving you laser smooth skin while sitting at your home. Use this product once every two weeks and within three months you will be able to get all your body hair permanently.
8. Remington iLIGHT Pro Hair Removal System
Remington has the best home laser hair removal reviews, the machines promise to deliver a professional finish, where the customers will see evident results within 3 treatments. It is also FDA certified and also tested by dermatologists, so you can trust your skin with this product.
- It has a built-in skin color and tone sensor, which will automatically set the laser intensity and pulse based on the tone.
- It also has skin contact sensors that ensure to protect user’s skin.
- It five energy levels, will allow the users to customize these setting based on their skin type.
- It also comes with a 2-year warranty.
- It is designed to deliver a professional finish, which is easy to operate and handle.
- It has a low battery life, so ensure you charge it before using it.
- Avoid using it on shaved skin as it might cause burns in that area.
- It is not the best choice of tanned or very dark skin. Sensitive skin type people should also avoid using this product.
Verdict: Break free from the regular hassle of shaving and waxing, and choose iLight to get rid of your hair permanently. This is a parlor favorite, which also getting popular in the household market. You will get amazing results a smooth silky skin.
9. Silk’n Flash&Go Hair Removal Device
This safe and painless device by Silk’n Flash&Go will help you get rid of all your hair with only a single use. This laser hair removal machine is designed to prevent your body from growing hair. It is an FDA approved proved which is clinically proven to reduced 92% of your hair growth.
- It comes with auto skin tone sensors, which manages the laser temperature and pulse to protect your skin against any damage.
- It also has a decent battery life which allows you to get great results in a single sitting.
- It has a cartridge which can go up to 5000 pulses.
- Its user manual makes it simple for anyone to use it.
- It is pain-free and quick, which will show results in weeks with its regular use.
- It is not suitable for tanned or dark skin, as its skin tone setting don’t include all skin shades.
- Unlike other laser hair removal devices, it can’t be used on your face.
Verdict: Save all your parlor, money and invest in something which can help you permanently remove all your hair. It is a high-quality laser hair removal device, which is perfect for sensitive and big areas. It is considered as the best permanent hair removal machine, which can be used at the comfort of the house.
At Home Laser Hair Removal User Guide
Here are some steps that will help you get permanent hair removal at home.
- Pamper Your Skin: Always ensure to cleanse, shave your skin to get the most effective results. Always ensure to pat your skin dry before using these devices.
- Select The Treatment Levels: Always ensure that the device is put on setting according to your skin type and your hair color before using it on your skin, as it might damage your skin.
- Choose a Target Area and Begin The process: Divide your body into sections than then use it on the entire area, repeat this process within once every week or two depending on the time mentioned in you laser removal manual of that brand.
Laser Hair Removal Side Effects
Now that we have discussed all the benefits and the best laser hair removal products in the market, I think now it’s time to talk about the potential damages and side effects which can be caused by these treatments.
- A laser is nothing but heat, which is used to burn the hair, which can also burn our skin, depending on its pulse and intensity.
- The laser can also cause hypo-pigmentation, which refers to skin lightening and hyper-pigmentation, which refers to the darkening of the skin that can occur after the laser hair removal.
- If you are using it on your face, ensure to cover your eyes as it can affect your sight.
- Itching is also another common side effect of laser hair removal.
- Some people might feel numbness, pain or tightening in their skin, after the treatment, however, this also considered as a normal side effect.
- Your skin might swell from the burning of the hair follicle, which might take a few days to get back to normal so don’t panic if see any such changes.
- The tanned skin might turn purple after laser treatment, however, this is a very rare side effect caused by it.
- People with sensitive skin might even generate infection because of it, so ensure to consult your dermatologist before getting this treatment especially if you are trying home laser hair removal devices.
- Laser treatment might also lead to scab or crust formation, on the targeted area, because of the heat produced by the laser. Ensure that you don’t use the device on the same area more than once.
Does laser hair removal hurt?
Laser hair removal is not a painful process; however, the level of discomfort can vary depending on the texture of your skin and hair. People with dark skin are more sensitive to the procedure due to high pigmentation in their skin cells. The pain involved in Laser hair removal feels similar to a static electric shock, which is definitely less than any waxing or tweezing process. And this is the reasons which make them, the permanent hair removal at home devices so popular.
Patients might feel a little discomfort based on their skin type, however, it just takes a little getting used to and then you will be easily able to tolerate the minor strike and post effects of the treatment.
These are some of the few things you should keep in mind before using home laser hair removal devices at home.
- Make sure that the targeted area doesn’t have any tanning, you can make sure before hand to keep it protected, before 4 to 6 weeks of using this treatment.
- Steer clear from using any chemical products like waxing, bleaching etc at least for 4 weeks before using these laser treatment.
- Do not shave for at least a week before the treatment so that you or the doctor can see the growth structure and the color of your hair.
- You might see redness or swelling after the treatment, so ensure to take proper care of your skin. You can consult a dermatologist regarding what products you should use
- Avoid using any cosmetics on the targeted area without consulting the doctor as it might lead to allergy.
- Avoid sunbathing for at least 3 days after the treatment.
- Always wear a sunscreen, whenever you step out of the four walls of your house.
- In case you feel hot around the treated area, apply ice bags on it to reduce redness or swelling.
- Most Patients are also advised to use aloe Vera gel on the affected area, as it provides enough moisture in your skin. People with dark tone can use this gel for more than a few days depending on their condition.
- Ensure that you don’t use any henna or other herbal products before your laser treatment.
- Don’t plan a vacation if you want to get into this treatment in the next month, as tanning will only increase your pain and it may even cause burns on your skin.
These are some of the best laser and IPL based hair removal devices which have built a name for themselves as the best laser hair removal machine. There is no doubt about the fact that you will be saving quite a lot of money once you invest in any of these products. According to reports, women spend over $1000 dollars on removing their hair from their body. Imagine now you will be able to remove your entire facial as well as body hair, relaxing at home with products like Tria Beauty Hair Removal Laser 4X.
And if you want to invest in a more nominal product than you can opt for BellaLite by Silk’n: Professional Hair Removal At Home. There are enough options on this list to offer you a product based on your budget. You will permanently get rid of all your hair. Just ensure to consult you dermatologist before using these products, to make sure that you have all necessary requirement to prevent or cure these side effects.
Get the perfect glowing smooth skin of your dreams, 24*7 every day, without going under regular pain or extra cost of an expensive parlor. Wear anything you like and don’t let your hair come your body hair come between your favorite dress and you ever again.