A $1000 Scholarship
Living Gorgeous is granting scholarship of $1000 for students of colleges and universities. Anyone can apply to our scholarship, however, you have to agree to be bound by Terms and Conditions of scholarship. We are not responsible for actions, inactions, policies and other things that might stop you from applying or participating in scholarship.
- In order to participate in this program, you have to write an essay between 1000 words on subject “Importance of Online Marketing in Fashion Industry”
- After Deadline, One Person will be selected as the Winner for $1000 Scholarship.
- You have to write in Times New Roman (12) and name the document with your name, school and where are you from
- One student can only submit one essay on particular topic.
The contest is open only for individuals who can assure these parameters
- To have at least 18 years from the date of entry.
- Residents have to give permissions for individual in order for him to be allowed to compete
- Potential winners have to sign and return a declaration of Eligibility and Publicity Release in order to provide any additional information. If the failure was to comply with these requirements it can result in disqualification.
How to Apply:
- When you get your essay ready, which is the main requirement you have to provide us with at [email protected]
- You have to address your personal details such as First and Last name, Address and Phone
- In which area you study and all additional documents that could prove that you are eligible student
- Name of school
When you give us these documents you have to sign a permission that gives us to use it for internet marketing and promotion purposes.
Entry Submission Conditions:
- Only one essay per a participant during the scholarship period
- You will be eligible only if you do all requirements
- If you write more than addressed number of words in terms and condition you will be disqualified
- If you write less than addressed number of words in terms and conditions you will be disqualified
Our sponsor and two experts in the related field will be judges in this scholarship and first, we are going to write on our website the best ten essays.
The final date for submission is 31st December 2017 & the Winner will be Declared by 15th of Jan 2018.
After that, judges will choose one, specific winner who will obtain the award.
Organizers of this scholarship have all rights to change terms and conditions at any time. If that should happen we are obligated to inform all participant about new rules.