Having a quiet hair dryer is a bliss. Why do we say that? Because you surely do not want people around you to get annoyed simply because your hairdryer roars way to louder while you are trying to style your hair in the best possible manner. A task of pampering yourself often turns out to be frustrating for others.
Especially when they are watching a critical debate on the tv, reading a novel at peace or sleeping, just to overcome the stress in life. Moreover, if you have an infant at home, and god forbid, you switch on the drier at the same time, stay prepared to see your home turn upside down.
These reasons are good enough for you to invest in a blow dryer. It is pretty much understood that you need a powerful hairdryer to style those bangs and a powerful hairdryer means a powerful motor which in turn produces more noise.
On the other hand, if you are ready to invest in a dryer that is comparatively less powerful and less noisy, the styling results too are cheaper than the counterpart option. What if we tell you that there are hair dryers that are powerful, efficient and at the same time produce no noise? You just need to put a little more time into your styling routines and these dryers can do magic.
- Best Quiet Hair Dryers
- 1. BIO IONIC Whisper Light Pro-Dryer, Black
- 2. Centrix Q-Zone Dryer
- 3. MHU Professional Salon Grade 1875w Low Noise Hair Dryer
- 4. Asavea hair dryer Pro AC motor ionic blow dryer
- 5. Ion Whisper Quiet Lite Ionic – Ceramic Hair Dryer, 1875 Watts
- 6. Panasonic Low-Noise IONITY Hair Dryer EH5305P-T
- 7. Xlinder 1875W Professional Salon Infrared Hair Dryer
- Frequently asked questions
- Tips for picking hair dryer:
Best Quiet Hair Dryers
In this post, we have reviewed a few quietest hair dryer so that you, as well as the people around you, do not feel like a jet is taking off in your bathroom, every time you style your hairs.
1. BIO IONIC Whisper Light Pro-Dryer, Black
One of the reputed company has come up with the latest whisper Light hair dryer technology for its customers to enjoy noiseless hair styling. No matter you are a salon or an individual user, too much hair dryer noise is harmful and irritating in any way. This is one product that allows you to dry or style your hair to perfection, with no noise pollution. Latest technological advancements and high aesthetic value make it one must-have hair dryer for every woman. Let us discuss some features that make this hair dryer the best in its category:
- This hair dryer is for those who have dry, frizzy and unmanageable hairs and need some silence to make them soft, straight and manageable.
- It is powered by a 1400 watt motor that produces impressive airflow to make hair drying quick, easy and efficient.
- It is fitted with Exclusive NanoIonic Hybrid Mineral Technology that offers hydration and nourishment to the dry, dull and dying hair strands.
- Besides drying, the dryer also aids in conditioning the hairs by ionizing the water content in the hair which, as a result, penetrated the scalp skin deep and makes skin as well as hair silky & smooth.
- It is a light-weight hair styling tool that makes it easy and convenient to blow dry even thickest and longest of hair growths.
- Founded by a professional, Bio Iconic hair equipment range is known to the best. Coming from such a brand, this hair dryer is best made for professionals as well as individuals.
- It is a quieter version than many other options available in the market which assists in easy styling and conditioning.
- There is no product warranty and the product does not have a promising life-expectancy.
2. Centrix Q-Zone Dryer
When it is a styling tool, you definitely expect it to be striking in looks as well as functions. While the Centrix Q-Zone Dryer is a handsome metallic colored hair dryer, it is also efficient enough to style your unruly hairs in a jiffy. A visually pleasing and ergonomic design makes this tool more enticing and user-friendly. Because it is a noise-free tool, it certainly comes fitted with the latest technology to bless it with the desired sound free effect.
- The dryer is befitted with 2-speed high-performance motor which makes it highly efficient for styling quick and effective.
- It produces little or no noise and hence let you style your hair in complete silence and higher concentration
- The styling tool is very light-weight which makes it less tiring to manage those long, and strangled hairs.
- It comes along with a concentrator for better styling effects.
- It is designed in a way that it has a dual cool shot position which prevents the motor from heating up.
- This surely is one of the quietest hair dryers you can ever buy. Thanks to its intelligently designed fan, it produces better airflow with the minimum number of fan revolutions.
- Despite being quiet, it measures equal to a salon like dryers and also equally efficient.
- The concentrator of this quiet blow dryer is not that narrow to give the desired effects to blow dry the curly hair to straight.
3. MHU Professional Salon Grade 1875w Low Noise Hair Dryer
If you are ready to use a styling tool that dries up fast and makes little or no noise, we are happy to introduce you to MHU Professional Salon Grade blow dryer. It is one of the best low noise hair dryer available in the market that boasts of its quick drying ability and attractive design. An all-black exterior and advanced technology inside makes it a right away buy for women who are tired of the roaring, old-fashioned hair dryer.
- The styling tool comes packed with a powerful 1875 watt motor which makes it efficient and result-oriented.
- The machine is made keeping in mind the comfort of styling all hair types. There are 3 different heat settings and 2-speed settings to make it bespoke dryer for your type of hair.
- If you love frizz-free, smooth and shiny hairs, the hair dryer has an advanced Far-Infrared Heat and Negative Ion Technology.
- It consumes lesser energy and gives better results in no time.
- This hair dryer comes with concentrator and diffuser which helps you in trying more intricate styles.
- It is made professional in function as well as the look and has a hook, long cord and ergonomic design for user-friendliness.
- It does not come fitted with dual voltage feature, which restricts its use in some countries.
4. Asavea hair dryer Pro AC motor ionic blow dryer
Another striking product for your hair care session, the Asavea hair dryer is an efficient choice for those having a heavy and thick hairline. It is blessed with a powerful motor to offer quick styling comfort for thick hairs but despite that produces minimum noise. Advertised as a dryer with a longer lifespan, this blow dryer makes it easy and less time taking to prepare your hair for any occasion. It has a very durable design and high aesthetic value, which makes it a perfect ensemble for your hair styling closet. Here are a few more key features that make this blow dryer a must-have for every woman who loves to style her hairs to perfection:
- Highly professional, this hair dryer is powered by 1875 watt ac motor which gives it an immense power to blow dry or style thickest hair growth.
- Highly user-friendly as neither it is too much heavier nor does it produces high-volume noise.
- It is equipped with dual overheating protection, which ensures the dryer is always safe to tough, unlike others that get heated up after use.
- You can enjoy the 2-speed settings and three heat settings in this dryer.
- Highly ergonomic, the dryer has an 8-inch cord for comfortable extension.
- Generator and a ceramic-tourmaline air outlet that boosts the health of your hairs making it look shinier, smoother and heavier.
- the company offers a 100% money back guarantee if you aren’t satisfied with the product.
- The tool does not have good life-expectancy and hence fail to satisfy customer after a short period of use.
5. Ion Whisper Quiet Lite Ionic – Ceramic Hair Dryer, 1875 Watts
This one product stands out of other because of its unusual design and color option. It has the simplistic appearance and a color plain metallic grey color option. However, this nowhere affects its intensity to dry and style your unruly hairs. Unlike its simple appearance, it has a rather critical technical setup inside that makes it the one of the best available in the market. Just like its name, it produces no sound and offers you some whisper light hair styling time. Here are some additional features of this dryer that contributes to its popularity:
- As the name suggests, this hair dryer makes no sound while you style your worst conditioned hair to perfection.
- It has a powerful 1875 watt motor that allows you to quickly style your hairs.
- It weighs only 16 oz and thus makes it to the list of lightest, noise-free hair dryer in the market.
- You can enjoy 2-speed settings and 4 temperature settings to get the perfect style for your type of hair.
- You can now style your hair without fearing about the hot hair dryer, burning your fingers or forehead. This hair dryer has a Cool Shot button to control the heat.
- Say goodbye to jammed hairdryer that loses their effect because of the lint collected inside, this hair dryer comes with a lint filter, which can be cleaned anytime.
- It may prematurely heat up and then cut-off after a few months of use.
6. Panasonic Low-Noise IONITY Hair Dryer EH5305P-T
When it comes to high-quality products, better results and affordable price, Panasonic brand has no competition to fear. It is a trusted and reputed electronics brand that extends the best products in the different category. The Panasonic Low-Noise IONITY Hair Dryer EH5305P-T Brown carries the same brand value of Panasonic and is the best variant in its category. Made to cater to the hair styling needs of different hair types, the hair dryer is a recommended tool in the market. It is lightweight and allows easy application. Here are a few features, which will make you buy this unconventional hair dryer that produces no sound:
- It is equipped with the latest technology which makes it noiseless and highly efficient.
- It is fitted with a robust motor that delivers heavy airflow and makes straightening and smoothening hairs easy.
- It is light-weight and boasts an ergonomic design which makes it highly user-friendly.
- Besides drying hairs, it also moisturizes them so they look amazingly soft and smooth.
- It is user-friendly and does not heat-up during use.
- You do not get a separate temperature and power setting option which is the biggest shortcoming of this tool.
7. Xlinder 1875W Professional Salon Infrared Hair Dryer
Noise has always been a problem while using hair dryers. The new Xlinder 1875W Professional Salon Infrared Hair Dryer for Faster Drying is a revolutionary product that has made drying and styling hairs noiseless and quick. It is a robust tool that allows users to nurture their hair and at the same time have a smooth and straight hair. Here are the key features of this amazing product:
- It has a robust motor function which offers strong airflow and reduces the drying time.
- Equipped with Negative ion and Far Infrared technology, this dryer allows damage less styling.
- The motor measures 1875 watt and hence delivers efficiency.
- Users can enjoy 2 speed (HIGH/LOW) and 3 heat (HOT/COOL/WARM) settings.
- It comes with a concentrator and diffuser for your bespoke styling needs.
- The negative ion function nourishes hairs and makes them smoother and healthier.
- It does not offer a medium blow setting and also has a very small nozzle.
Frequently asked questions
Q- Are these products really quiet, or produce some sound?
Depending on the model and the product, there will be little or no sound coming from this product. In any case, they aren’t as loud as the conventional hair dryers.
Q- What all styles can it create?
Most of the dryers come with different heat settings that can be used as per the hair type and styling needs. You can comb your hair straight, make curls or craft hairstyles that you wish.
Q- What is a concentrator?
A concentrator is an attachment that is fixed at the open end of the dryer that emits airflow. Its main purpose is to concentrate the airflow and through it to a desired direction or place. It is used for touch-ups or finishing any hairstyle.
Tips for picking hair dryer:
There are many variants of hair dryers available in the market. While having choices is good, having too many is often intimidating. You can easily get confused with each product offering same features or maybe better. Here are a few tips that will help you pick a good quiet dryer for your hair styling needs.
Know the brand
The first thing to look when you are out, searching for the best hair dryer is the brand and its reputation in the market. The best brands maintain their brand value and launch advanced and user-friendly solutions.
Check the wattage
The higher is the wattage of the dryer, the better will be its air and heat output. Any dryer that has 1400-1800 wattage is a good one to grab. The better heat and airflow means you will need less time and effort to make your hairs for any occasion.
Lock in the budget
There are different products available at the different price and you need to buy the best one that fits in your budget. Before entering the market set a budget that you can splurge on the dryer and stick to it.
Check the features
You won’t enjoy using a dryer that is too complicated or too incompetent to match your requirements. Thus, to ensure you get the best match for your requirement checks out the features in detail.
If you have always hated hair styling sessions because the dryers were too loud to bear, the silent hair dryer is here for your rescue. These are technologically advanced and affordable to buy and use. The above mentioned are a few of the best quiet hair dryers on the market that you can consider buying.
Now you can actually listen to your stylist as he guides you about your hair because there will be roaring sound from your hair dryer. Pick the right one and enjoy a styling session with no annoying sound effects.