Long, lustrous and bouncy hair is the desire of every woman. Those days have gone when drying hair was a lengthy and natural process. Even we heard about that method used to dry their hair with scented fumes. But now life demand more time in another field of activities too, so both men and woman gets used to hair dryer as an essential accessory. So we are here in search of a best hair dryer for the fine hair.
If we search history, the introduction of hair dryer was first launched by Alexander Godefroy in 1890 and came in the market for commercial sale in 1920. Today’s edition of small, handy hair dryer is nothing but the modern version of the old hood like model that goes under many alterations after much research. Needless to say those modern hair dryers are more convenient to use with more options to control its speed and heat Settings. They are also hair friendly. Here we can explain with few points why hair dyer is a necessary device to use for Modern Life.
- Why You Need a Blow Dryer?
- Best Hair Dryer for Fine Hair
- 1. Elchim Classic 2001 Dryer
- 2. BaBylissPRO Porcelain Ceramic Carrera2 Dryer
- 3. T3 PROi Professional Dryer
- 4. BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Dryer
- 5. Remington AC2015 T
- 6. BaBylissPRO Tourmaline Titanium 3000 Dryer
- 7. Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875 Watt Salon Performance Styling Tool
- 8. CHI Rocket Professional Hair Dryer 1800W
- 9. Berta 1875W Negative Ion Hair Blow Dryer
- 10. Revlon Perfect Heat 1875W Fast Dry Dryer
- Blow Drying Tips for Fine Hair Or Thin Hair
Why You Need a Blow Dryer?
- It’s Time-saving. You can blow dry your hair during your busy office time.
- Using a hair dryer, you can easily manage your hair.
- A best blow dryer for thin hair can give your hair a salon-like treatment at home and add a volume too.
- Hair styling is a natural routine of today’s woman. So to get a perfect style one must have this equipment.
Best Hair Dryer for Fine Hair
The most satisfactory point about modern hair dryers which are used in hair salons by professionals, is that, they come up with a different range of temperature setting option, and different attachment to control the speed with additional feature made of ceramic and tourmaline components that actually do not allow your hair to loss its moisture even if it is dried. Also using ionic technology, the blow dryers makes your hair shinier and frizz-less. So a best blow dryer for fine hair is not a luxary, it is essential to maintain your hair’s health and looks.
Now here we are giving details about ten most attractive and modernised Hair dryer so that anyone can choose according to your need. Here we go:
1. Elchim Classic 2001 Dryer
One of the most classic hair dryer in its category from the Elchim brand which is a popular brand in hair styling industry. This classic model has come up with some unique features that have made it a premier hair tool to use. This Classic Dyer has a smart get up with the following features. Elchime Classic 2000 is a technologically advanced hair styling device with Italian engineering that has been perfectly fit ted with expensive Ac motor.
This model has a perfect balance of heat, airflow and air pressure and it work s very fast on the hair as it has been built up with Ionic technology. The front nozzle is narrowest, so the air could come out with maximum pressure. All types of hair can be blown dry successfully with this hair tool. Manufacturing warranty for the lifetime.
- Compared with another hair dryer it makes a low sound while in on condition.
- High-end a motor works smoothly on every type of hair without making noise.
- Works great on every type of hair length, even on coarse hair, it works fine to give a silky touch.
- Increase the hair volume.
- Releases high air pressure that dries hair faster.
- Design is sleek and lightweight, so easy to use and carry.
- Spread heat evenly.
- Helps to reduce frizz in hair.
- Do not damage hair with too much heat.
- Easy to clean.
- There is no option of getting cool shot.
Final Verdict: Highly recommended for all user as investing on such a product require some kind of durability And work efficiency. From that point of view, Elchime 2000 classic is highly durable and works perfectly to give the hair getting dry in short time without losing its glossy looks.
2. BaBylissPRO Porcelain Ceramic Carrera2 Dryer
This pro-Ceramic model is a superfine combination of advanced technology and power. Come up with heat/speed options and so it is ideal to use for every type of hair. It is made up of commercial grade porcelain and ceramic with 1900 watt and rubberised grip. Ionic technology has been used here that evacuate negative ions and thus reduces drying time.
Includes powerful AC motors. Ceramic porcelain helps to create an electromagnetic radiation or far infrared heat that easily pass through each hair strands and keep natural moisture intact. Spread heat quickly and evenly. 6 options for setting heat and speed. Attached with a cold shot button.
- Powerful blower, dry hair in a flash,
- Compact mechanism and lightweight.
- Make hair frizz free.
- Designed with the narrow concentrate nozzle and a 10-foot long power cord.
- Easy gripping with rubberised protective handle.
- Affordable cost.
- Keep the hair silky and fine.
- Few complaints that it is heavy weight.
- At high temperature, the concentrator attachment falls off.
- Limited life span.
Final Verdict: Hair styling professionals widely use this dryer. Also, recommended for personal use as it is inexpensive.
3. T3 PROi Professional Dryer
A well-designed combination of Proi technology and brushless motor by T3—- one of the leading company in hair styling industry. Due to powerful t3 tourmaline proAir technology and brushless motors, the dryer can generate high air pressure. Attached with two concentrators, one is wider, and the other is narrow to provide precise hair styling. Due to high air velocity and negative ion-enriched air, hair gets dry faster without losing the shiny look.
There are multiple setting options to control heat and speed. Fitted with a lock in cool shot to facilitate fast hair drying for any type of hair.A twist off filter cap provides easy cleaning.
- T3 ProAir technology enables the device to generate high air velocity.
- Two concentrator helps to get flawless hairstyle.
- 4 years warranty.
- Multifunctional options to control heat and speed.
- Sleek and classy look.
- Highly expensive.
- May be heavy for some.
- Scalp may get hot.
Final Verdict: The T3 Pro Professional dryer is recommended for those who want to invest a big amount for a long lasting durable hair dryer. Also, it gives the user a salon like flawless finish.
4. BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Dryer
A hair dryer with heavy duty 2000 watt, fitted with six setting of heat and speed option, a cool shot button and two concentrator nozzles. The dryer is specially designed to provide ion generated shining hair and a wide range of hair styling. It’s a good conductor of heat. Nano titanium has used ionic technology that makes the water particles in it to evaporate faster and keep the shinier and healthier. Easy to clean with removable attached filters. Also, provide cool shot button.
- Lightweight, yet powerful.
- Comfortable design.
- Multiple settings for heat and fan speed.
- Dry hair faster.
- Price is cheap.
- Makes hair smooth and healthier.
- The concentrator nozzle may pop off when runs at high speed.
- Probably work not so better for thick hair.
- Not get hot enough.
Final Verdict: Recommended for those who have normal to dry hair with not so much curl and thickness. Although the price is not so high, so you can invest, and if you have thin hair, it is sufficient for your need.
5. Remington AC2015 T
A high-class quality Hair dryer with some extra facility from Remington which would provide the user with a salon type flawless hair setting at home. Specially built with pearl ceramic technology to get a 40% faster air blow. Very useful for to set and maintain curls and thick hair. A strong 1875 AC Motor, which works faster as it has been formulated with pearl ceramic technology which gives you the experience of a pearl like smooth finished hair as the real crushed pearls that has been used in this dryer.
This technology nourishes the micro-conditioner which is activated by hot air flow and transfers to the hair strands to seal the cuticles. As a result, you get even shinier and glossy hair.
T studio Pearl ceramic has three setting option, among them one is cool shot setting. The user can use this setting when there is no requirement of high temperature. The device includes a diffuser which works great to maintain the curls. Ionic technology. Cool shot button.
- Pearl ceramic technology eliminate frizz from hair effortlessly.
- Attached with air flow diffuser and concentrator.
- Multipurpose setting.
- 40% faster airflow to dry your hair within few minute.
- Heavy for some User.
- No dual voltage.
Final Verdict: T studio t3 pearl ceramic hair dryer is highly recommended for buyers to get a professional salon like hair setting at home.
6. BaBylissPRO Tourmaline Titanium 3000 Dryer
An outstanding contemporary Hair dryer with advance mechanism, which is perfect to match your hair styling purpose. Babyliss is a 1900 watt power-packed gadget with a rubberized finish and super comfortable gripping. The main features that made it a magic device are:
1900 watts power output. Rubberized gripping. Tourmaline titanium technology generates millions of negative ions which are beneficial for hair health. Far infrared heat boost up quick drying and salon like hair setting. The 9-foot long cord attached. Six buttons to control heat and speed. This dryer has a powerful motor with a customised nozzle to create a high air flow.
- Very easy to use.
- It is extremely lightweight.
- Well gripped handle, less stress for your wrist
- The infrared mechanism allows hair to dry quickly.
- Tourmaline plates releases enough negative ion to hold on the moisture of the hair.
- comes with two-year warranty.
- High 1900 watts ensure high air flow.
- different concentrators can be attached to get the pinpoint airflow.
- Higher Price.
- warranty does not give the coverage of every part.
Final Verdict: This is one of the best to buy for the professionals. If you are very much skilled in using hair dryers at home before, then you can try it as the air flows are very high even at low settings.
7. Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875 Watt Salon Performance Styling Tool
As far as hair styling tool is concerned, Conair has won the trust of the customers by introducing wonder devices. This one is a high-quality hair dryer with ionic technology to give the user a salon like finish after drying.1,875 watts to reach the desired styling in few minutes. Attached Ac motor to give a salon like performance. Multiple operating options with two-speed setting and 3 for heat setting.
Ceramic technology protects hair from getting rough and dry. Cold air button to set the curls. Generate negative ions that keep hair frizz free. Fitted with a ring for hanging. Attached with a diffuser and concentrator.
- Durable and long lasting.
- Make hair 75% frizzes free.
- Prevent hair from damage due to heat.
- Easy maintenance with removable filter.
- Increase the volume of hair.
- Small in size, so easy to grip.
- Powerful AC motor generates the fast air flow, which done the job in short time.
- In compare to other hair dryers, it is 15% lightweight.
- No such complaints.
Final Verdict: If you are fashion conscious and want to do the same like salon at your home, you need this hair dryer. It works great on every type of hair volume and maintains the smoothness at the same time. This is one of the best hair -dryer for fine hair.
8. CHI Rocket Professional Hair Dryer 1800W
The Hello beautiful Rocket dryer from CHI is a lightweight, 1800 watt hair styling tool that leaves your hair shinier and gorgeous after every use. The key features are: 1,800 watts power output which ensures 50% faster drying. Cool air option attached with a light indicator on the side. The light gets activated when infrared and ionic heat is being produced fitted with a comb-like attachment.
There is a versatile flat iron that features a ceramic heating element which prevents dryness in hair. Chi rocket dryer is quite professional with a low electromagnetic force which produces negative ions to break the water molecules creating a shining effect and smoothness on the hair.
- Ideal for all types of hair.
- Hair dries from inside with far -infrared rays.
- Light Indicator.
- do not allow moistures to come out.
- ionic technology keeps hair looking lustrous.
- Works 50% faster than other regular dryers.
Final Verdict: Chi Rocket professional hair dryer is an ideal Dyer for all types of hair and a trusted brand in hair styling. Easy to use to get a smooth and silky hair. Best blow dryers for fine hair as it have all the required specifications.
9. Berta 1875W Negative Ion Hair Blow Dryer
This is another Ionic Hair blow dryer from Berta, which is absolutely unique. The key features are: Tourmaline Ionic technology. Built-in ionic conditioner. 1875 Watt Ac motor.Two speed, high and low, and three heat button Hot, warm and cool.Fitted with removable cap. Two-year warranty with a one-year replacement guarantee. Attached with 1.8 cm cable.
- High power output ensures 40% faster drying.
- Designed ergonomically which gives the customers the ultimate result.
- Long life AC motor makes the device durable.
- Negative ion technology eliminates roughness of hair leaving it smooth and less static.
- The cool shot button releases cool hair that sets the hair very nicely.
- Little expensive.
Final Verdict: Highly recommended for all customers as this hair dryer is one of the best in the category. If you want to make your hair smooth, frizz free and voluminous, this is the ideal for your need.
10. Revlon Perfect Heat 1875W Fast Dry Dryer
Perfect heat 1,875-watt fast hair dryer by Revlon is a hair dryer with maximum potential to blow dry your hair with smoothness. It is a super combination of modern technology and effective drying power. The unique features are: 1.875 watts power output that create high air velocity for fast drying. Folding design, ideal to use while travelling. Cold shot button to set your hair style. Attached with the concentrator.
- Work fast on hair.
- folded handle.
- easy to use.
- give you salon like performance at home.
- Dual voltage.
- Large in size.
Final Verdict: If you want a sturdy, durable hair dryer and at the same time you won’t mind spending money, then you should try this Revlon perfect hair dryer to get your desired hair style.
Blow Drying Tips for Fine Hair Or Thin Hair
Hairstyle creates our looks. We can change our looks by changing our hairstyles. So to get the right style according to your personality is as much important as how your hair is is? Is it thick, thin or fine? All the terms differ from each other. Fine hair and thin hair is not the same.
When there are more spaces between hair follicles, we call it a thin hair volume. Fine hair is all about the hair texture, and it gets an oily look even after a wash and gets stuck to the scalp. So it’s very hard to make any hair style if anyone has fine hair. So here are few blow drying tips to increase the volume of fine hair.
- Before starting blow drying always divide your hair into two or three section and use adequate quantity of hair mousse to rub onto your hair. Then pre-dry hair with a proper temperature setting. Leave it in slightly damp condition. Then roll back the top layers of your hair with a roller with a root lifting spray, so that the roots get some volume.
- Set your dryer at a higher heat point and a lower speed to set the lower layers. Use a ceramic rolling brush to lift up a small section of your hair and blow dry it with speedy hair flow up to the end. Use the hot air blow on every section as your roller brush moves from top to bottom. Keep on doing this until your hair gets dry from inside. The nozzle of the dryer will follow the roller brush.
Now after you feel the hair is almost getting dried unroll them carefully and dry the hair ends with a low speed by your hair dryer. Tousles them with your figures and use the cool air button to spray cold air to set the hair in your style. You can use any mild hairspray if needed.
Once you finish your blow drying job, the use your hair straighter to give your hair a glossy and shining look. Use some good quality hair spray which will make your hair looks heavier in volume without weighing them down.
To give fine hair a voluminous look it needed to be cut in the great cut so that it looks fluffy from the upper side.
How to Choose the Right Hair Dryer for Fine Hair
It’s really a great challenge to pick a perfect hair dryer that suits the texture of fine hair. There are numerous branded hair dryers with more or less same features that we get confused easily. There are some basic things you should follow before buying a hair dryer for fine hair. So before you find yourself in the shop, do a little homework online. So when the questions arise to buy the best blow dryer for fine hair we must consider the following facts—
1): Fine hair needs much care as they lie flatter even after washed with shampoo. So no hairstyle suits this hair texture.
2): For fine hair, to raise the volume is the main thing. So when you are going to choose a hair dryer for fine hair, you must keep in mind the following things:
How much wattage? Wattage is important as more wattage means more wind power and less time. A hair dryer that has high wattage work more efficiently, but fine hair do not need more heat, So you have to choose a hair dryer that gives less heat and comes within 600 to 1800 wattage, like hair dryers with low wattage work best for fine hair.
Technology: You must check that the hair dyer you are going to invest, is technologically advance or not. Take your time to know whether it is using ionic and tourmaline technology. You must check whether the dryer is designed with ceramic, infrared rays and cold shot button. All these words involve in a good quality hair dryers for fine hairs. Ceramic and titanium hair dryers work best on frizzy, fine hair. The ceramic heating system offers the heat spread evenly.
Multiple setting options for heat and speed is a must for fine hairs as high heat and high-speed air—both cause severe damage to the fine hair. With the heat and speed control button, you can regulate as per your need. Lowest speed and low heat setting are the safest option for fine hair. So without the control over speed and temperature, you would wish your hair life.
Ionic technology: Always choose a hair dryer which has ionic technology. A low price hair dryer may discharge positive ion that could be harmful to any hair, especially for fine hair. The positive ions dry up the hair cuticles and make it frizzy and dull. Hair dryer with ionic technology generates negative ions in the hair that keep the hair glossy and whether by locking the moisture of the hair.
Cool shot button: To blow dry fine hair the hair dryer must have this button. A blast of cool air will help you to keep the hair setting for a long time.
For fine hair, small size hair dryer is recommended as the compact design hair dryer works the same as the large models. As for fine hair, you need not more than 2000 watt, so a small but compact hair dryer with concentrator nozzle is ideal.
So to choose the best dryer for fine hair anyone must consider—
- A ceramic or porcelain dryer.
- Dryer with minimum wattage.
- Must have a cool shot button.
- Ionic technology.
- Multiple setting options for heat and speed.
So friends, blow drying your hair is not a heavy task for you now with these modern and advanced hairs dryer. Choose the best blow dryers for thin hair, or the best hair dryer for fine hair from the list according to your need and hair type.
But as we all know hair is the most beautiful and tender part of our body, so handle it with care when you are using heat on them. Though the selection of hair dryers depends entirely on personal requirements and choice, so it is recommended to know your hair type first, and then choose the device.
You may take any advice from those who are using it at home for a long time or from a salon expertise, or you can research yourself online, then you can only select the best blow dryers for fine hair with precise specifications.